WE ARE YOUR 1-STOP INTERNET SOURCE FOR MOTORIZED DAMPERS, REPLACEMENT DAMPER MOTORS, RETROFIT ZONING SYSTEMS AND MORE!
DON’T SEE IT ON OUR WEBSITE? CALL US, WE HAVE A SOLUTION!
“Retrozone” and “Flexdamper” are trademarks of Retrozone inc.
TFLB Kit 4
Belimo Damper motor Kit for:
Synchron-Enerstat, Lennox, Jackson, Retrozone, Young
Replaces Synchron motors: 38398L, 37789R, 38766R, 38929L, and 39154R
(Free Shipping in Continental the US)
TFLB Kit 4:
- TFLB24 OR TFLB120 motor
- Shaft with 2 washers & piece of plumbers tape
- strap bracket,
- L bracket
- 4 self-tapping screws
Tired of replacing spring return damper motors that get hot and burn out?
The Belimo TFLB24 is one of the finest damper motors on the market today, with a five year factory warranty and outstanding reputation. This kit gets the premier commercial grade Belimo TFLB24 damper motor and adapter kit for about the same price as the the stock 2-wire spring replacement motor. This kit will also work on almost any damper where the original motor had the output shaft of the Synchron motor shown in the last picture (motor with 2 yellow wires)
This kit works on most dampers that had a Hansen Synchron or Cramer 2- wire "spring return” motor that has the output shaft shown in the last picture.
MAKE SURE the output shaft of your motor looks like the one in the last picture in the gallery below, the motor with the two yellow wires. Check the 5 digit number on the side on your Synchron motor, that ends in an "R" or an "L". This kit will retrofit any motor, with the much finer Belimo TFLB24, that has the Cross pin end on the motor shaft.
Click on pictures in gallery to view entire images.
These Synchron numbers will cross over to this kit:
38398L 37789R 38766R 38929L 39154R
The Belimo LMB24 Kit4 includes the Belimo LMB24-3-T motor, shaft adapter, capture bracket, anti rotation bracket and two self tapping sheet metal screws shown in the first picture; anything else in the other picture is for illustration purposes only.
1. This is what you get with this retrofit motor kit; any items shown in other pictures are for illustration purposes only.
2. Belimo LMB motor shown mounted to old damper. Works on round dampers as well.
3. The slotted input of the damper after old motor is removed.
4. Brackets from kit mounted on damper, before motor is installed (damper is laying on its side)
5. Old take off Synchron brand motors, remove your old motor and make sure your old motor has the identical output shaft with cross pin (Synchron motors were made with many different outputs).