WE ARE YOUR 1-STOP INTERNET SOURCE FOR MOTORIZED DAMPERS, REPLACEMENT DAMPER MOTORS, RETROFIT ZONING SYSTEMS AND MORE!
DON’T SEE IT ON OUR WEBSITE? CALL US, WE HAVE A SOLUTION!
Free Standard Shipping on Orders $25+ Continental USA only
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and International shipping to Canada extra. Please place the order and factory will advise of additional shipping amounts prior to shipping.
Credit Cards will not be charged until shipping amounts are verified.
Expedited shipping available. Please call for pricing.
Steps to ordering Rectangular 2 wire Dampers:
1. Size: Choose any size above. Standard sizes shown ship in 48 hours. All dampers are slightly undersized 1/8 inch in both dimensions to slip into an existing duct. Add foam weather stripping to outside of housing to take up any extra space and get a tight fit. A slightly undersized damper works great, but too large can be a problem.
2. Choose Motor Configuration: “Power Open / Spring Close” OR "Power Close / Spring Open": Specify what you want this spring return damper to do when power is removed, either open or close. Tip: If you are hooking this damper to a simple thermostat for direct control, order “Power Open / Spring Close”. If used in a zone control system, order “Power Close / Spring Open”.
3. Which side do you want the motor mounted on? Standard and most common is a side (short side of the damper) mounted motor, but you can also have the motor placed on the long side, or bottom, of damper, at no extra charge.
4. Choose motor voltage: Our standard dampers are 24 volts AC, which is the standard voltage in the HVAC industry, however 110 volts AC is also available for an additional charge of $11.
5. If you need special sizes or options, don’t hesitate to call. When in doubt, just call us at 972-633-8104 and we will answer any questions you have! Due to the large number of sizes and configurations available, these dampers are returnable only subject to a 25% restocking fee. Ask questions and measure your duct carefully and ensure you order the correct size. Each damper is made to your specification.
OEM quality damper is sold nationwide under a major HVAC manufacturer's name and is our most popular rectangular damper. Used for zone control systems or slave zones into unoccupied areas, these dampers are all 24vac driven and can be connected directly to a thermostat for simple control of any room or office. Also works with any zone control system using a 2 position, 24vac damper. Constructed of all aluminum and stainless steel parts for long corrosion free operation, these dampers are tested to the industry standard 250,000 cycles of operation, and carry a one year guarantee. All damper blades ride in nylon bushings, for rattle free operation, unlike some other brands, and are made in the USA using the industry proven Hansen “Synchron” motor, with a current industry leading low replacement cost of just $55 - compare that to other brands!
• Body width: 2.25 inches
• Construction: All aluminum and stainless steel
• Mounting plate width: 5 inches
• Motor Height: 2 tall, 2.5 inches wide, 4.25 inches wide
• These are top quality dampers that are being sold factory direct, and the only thing these dampers are missing are the several levels of price markup that is usually present on this type of damper
• Qualified technical assistance is a hallmark of our service, so please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
• If you are building a new home, trying to solve comfort problems, or energy problems, air control dampers can be a great solution
• Existing duct systems, these dampers work great
• Any of our Robert Shaw Series Backlit thermostats are certified to directly operate these dampers, as well as any of our 24 vac transformers
• If you need multiple dampers per zone, check out our retrofit Flexdampers(tm). Zoning control and air control become feasible even when you need 10 or 20 dampers in a duct system.
• Fast Track Service: most dampers, including "option 1" on odd sizes, ship within 48 hours.