Copyright RetroZone inc.2020

What you will need for a Flexdamper system for your Home or Office:

1. The correct size round or rectangular Flexdampers
2. An SPP Solenoid panel and pump with the correct number of zones for your application.
3. Enough tubing and connectors to join the tubing together
4. A Roll of FRD-10 special connection tape
5. A zone control panel and 24vac transformer.
No problem, email or call us and we will help you design a system, and then email you an Estimate showing all the parts.

Tubing and Connectors

Tech and Application Notes

SecurityMetrics for PCI Compliance, QSA, IDS, Penetration Testing, Forensics, and Vulnerability Assessment